I hope you’re enjoying my blogmas. I sure have! It’s given me a lot of opportunities to be creative, write and share some of my favourite recipes with you guys.
Every year at this time (or whenever there’s holiday meals like thanksgiving or easter) my family does a turkey dinner with roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, parsnips, etc. I usually end up eating an excessive amount of everything (except obviously the turkey). But since starting this blog, I thought I would share the menu I have come up for this year! I love baking and cooking so what better time than a family meal to cook up some delicious things and maybe show off a little haha.
Keep reading to find out what I’ll be eating on the 25th! Make sure to let me know in the comments down below what your favourite part of a holiday meal is or if you have any great recipes you think I should try!
- Minemeat Pie
- I’m going to make these for the first time this year using this recipe.
- My mom usually puts together a tray of different cheeses and crackers
- Chocolate (of course)
- Hand-raised Boxing Day Pie
- This is meant to be made with leftovers, but it just looks so tempting I have to try it for Christmas day meal. I’ll be using Paul Hollywoods recipe, but obviously rather than turkey and ham, I’ll use a mixture of veggies like carrots and parsnips. If it turns out, I’ll write a blog post about it!
- Stuffing (my absolute favourite part of the meal)
- Mashed carrots and parsnips
- Roast potatoes
- Brussel sprouts
- Cranberry sauce
- Red Lobster Biscuits (recipe here)
- I included this in my pot pie recipe and they’re just too good not to have Christmas day!
- Mary Berry’s Rosace à l’orange (recipe here)
- Niomi Smart’s Vegan Cheesecake (recipe here)
- White Chocolate and Ginger Cheesecake (recipe here)
Obviously I’ll only make 1 or 2 of the three recipes, I’m just having a hard time deciding which one I want to make!
Enjoy & happy blogging!