I’m so sad! I wrote up a great list of my travel bucket list, but somehow it all got deleted. But to continue on with blogmas, I have re-written my list (shorter and in less detail) so I would have something to share for the 20th! I got the idea from Lost Gen Y Girl’s post 100 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas. Be sure to check out her blog for more ideas!
I hope you enjoy and make sure to leave a comment below of your travel bucket list or somewhere you’re travelling to soon!
- I’ve been to France three times before, but the food and the scenery are just too wonderful not to go back. Plus I love the French language and hope to one day move there, so it had to be number one on my list.
- Scandinavian Countries
- I really want to go to Norway, Sweden and Denmark because they all look so beautiful, it’s reasonable (even cheap) to fly in between each country and I really really want to see the northern lights.
- Finland (while I’m visiting Norway, Sweden & Denmark)
- Yes I live in Canada, but there’s still so much more I want to see!
- I looooove bagpipe and celtic music and I definitely would love to see Scotland because it’s basically the Harry Potter world come to life.
- I’ve really been wanting to go here recently. Plus being vegetarian, I feel it’ll be the best place for me to go food wise.
- Greek Islands
- I’ve been to mainland Greece before and I really enjoyed it. I’d definitely love to go back and see the Islands.
- Shanghai, China
- South America
- I’d love to travel anywhere in South American but if I had to choose, it’d be either Brazil or Columbia.
Those are 10 places only my travel bucket list, but I’d definitely love to see more places and do as much travelling as I can.
I hope you enjoyed reading and again, make sure to let me know your travel bucket list!~